50 Port Voice Patch Panels
50 Port Voice Patch Panels,We are the leading supplier of the 50 Port Voice Patch Panels and telephony solutions in Nairobi kenya.
Welcome and buy the 50 Port Voice Patch Panels from our shop at the most affordable price.
The 50 Port Voice Patch Panels are dedicated to the termination of vertical cabling, supporting UTP, 4, 25 or 50 pair cables in a voice backbone.
Avalon 50 Port Voice Patch Panels are high-quality Panels that support terminations of voice backbone cabling (vertical) and are designed to utilize minimum rack space by supporting 50 Ports in only 1U of rack space.
These panels support both 1 and 2 pair connectivity for analog/digital telephone services via PABX or for the distribution of direct lines.
- Standard 19” Rackmount 1U high
- 110 type wire termination
- RJ45 sockets 8 positions, 8 contact socket, gold plated contacts
- Labeling individual ports numbered
- Includes standard 19” fixings and earthing kit
- Space saving, high-density 2U
- Fit for LSA Punch Down Tool
- Thickness of cold-rolled steel: 1.5mm
- Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze With Gold-plated 50u
- IDC Contact: Phosphor Bronze
- Insertion life: ≥1000 mating cycles
- Operating Temperature Range: -600 to 800
- IDC Accept: 22-26 AWG
- Wire Scheme: T568A/B
- Insulation Resistance: 500Ω
- Current Rating: 1.5Amps
- DC Resistance: 0.1 ohm MAX
- Voltage: 150 VAC MAX
- Plug Retention Force: 89N
- Backbone Cabling
- ISDN, ADSL, PBX, Trunk Lines
If you are looking for the RS PRO Cat3 50 Port RJ45 Voice Patch Panel UTP 1U Black come and buy it from our shop.
50 Port Voice Patch Panel, UTP, 1U – Pairs 1/2, 3/6, 4/5
The Molex 50 port Voice Patch Panel is dedicated to the termination of
vertical cabling, supporting UTP, 4, 25 or 50 pair cables in a voice
The 10 port unshielded harmonicas allow for patching of up to
50 ports in only 1U, using standard UTP RJ45 patch cords. Finished in
graphite grey, this rugged panel is easy to terminate and is a space
& cost effective solution for voice installations.
- 1U standard 19” rack mount
- Category 3 performance
- 50 x RJ45 KATT IDC
- Pairs 1/2, 3/6, 4/5
- labeling system
- Technical Information
Material: CRS (cold rolled steel)
Coating: Graphite Grey Powdercoat
Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze
Contact Plating: Sn/Pb
Plastic Housing: UL 94 V0 rated thermoplastic
- IDC Connector
Operating Life: Minimum 200 reterminations
Contact Material: Copper based alloy
Contact Plating: Sn/Pb over Ni
Wire Size: 2x 26-22 AWG solid or stranded
- Termination Tools: Molex and other industry standard tools. Suitable for 0.4mm 0.6mm solid or stranded cable, minimum o.d. 1.5mm.
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 110mm
- Shipping Weight:275kgs
- linkbasic’s voice patch panels are the perfect solutions for bringing voice to your cable rack ,pre-configured in 25 and 50 port densites and designed specifically for voice grade application .
- Design to mount to any standard 19″ rack or cabinet
- Space saving, high-density 1U
- Black Electrostatic Powder-Coated Steel: phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel.
- 110& krone punch down tools are available.
- Phosphor bronze with 6-50 micro inches gold plated.
- Color Coded TIA/EIA 568A (international) and 568B (AT&T Standard)Wiring For Easy Installation.
- Metal sheet: Corrosion resistant steel.
- Plastic :fire self -extinguish high impact plastic.
The 1U voice patch panel is for use with multi-pair voice cables. Features a smooth sliding mechanism that significantly improves the ease of installation.
The EXW Voice Patch Panel is 19” rack mounted, available in 25 and 50 ports. Both 1U. All ports are numbered and is suitable for voice applications.
- Designed to fit all standard 19″ racks and cabinets.
- 90 degree Krone Type.
- UL Certified & RoHS Compliant.
- Contact Gold Plating 6U”.
- Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000 V AC.
- DC Current Rating: 1.5 Amps.
- DC Resistance: 0.1Ω.
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ.
- Metal Frame : SPCC
- Jack Housing : PC+ABS UL94V-0
- Spring Wire : Phosphor Bronze C5210 Temper Wire 06u” Gold Over 100u” Nickel Undercoat
- IDC Housing : Polycarbonate resin high-impact UL94v-0 thermoplastic
- Insertion Life: 750 Mating Cycles With FCC Compliant RJ-45 Plug.
- Contact Force: 100 Grams With FCC Compliant RJ-45 Plug.
- Plug Retention Force: 11 LBF MIN.
- Durability: 200 Termination Cycles.
- Contact Compatibility: Accommodates 26 to 28 AWG.
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C To 60°C.
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C To 68°C.
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH.