You can buy Zkteco zk ML10-ID Fingerprint + RFID card Door Lock at our shop in Nairobi Kenya
The Zkteco zk ML10-ID Fingerprint + RFID card Door Lock is readily available at fair prices at Dayari Tech shop
The ML10-ID fingerprint and RFID card “Smart lock” is embedded with fingerprint recognition technology which makes it easy to program and install, being that no wiring is required. The device is a plug and play replacement to your old fashioned “lock & key” door knob. The interesting thing about this device is that registering users with their fingerprints is very quick and easy. It’s also important to note that the ML10 door lock can store and recognize up to 40 users.ML10-ID users. Registration data also remains safely stored in the device, such that even in the event of a total power outage, your data will still be intact, so there is never a need to re-enroll users. Importantly, there’s no need to change the locks when a previously authorized user is no longer permitted door access you can easily deactivate them from your system.
This special gadget is ideal for residential and small business applications. The ML10-ID’s door handle, latch and strike are reversible for either left or right-handed preference. The best thing about it is that it’s a Do-it-Yourself design makes upgrading to ML10-ID swift and simple. Powered by four AA alkaline batteries, the ML10 however, signals an audible warning when it’s time to replace the batteries this comes in handy because you can never be caught off-guard. And, in the unlikely event of a total power loss, ML10-ID can still be operated manually by a traditional metal key which ships along with the ML10-ID and instructional guide.
Below are some features for ML10
- It’s a rugged, sleek and compact design
- Importantly has an American standard single latch for easy replacement and installation
- It has an independent clutch motor design under patent protection
- Has an idle handle design to prevent from forcible entry
- The registration data are stored even if there is power loss
- Handle, latch and strike is reversible design for all door open direction
- Has got an infrared sensor–Touch to open
- The device has an emergency key override (concealed)
- It has an LED indicator and built in buzzer
- Also has external terminals to draw back-up power from a 9V battery
- Has the ability to show low battery warning
- Normal Open mode
- It is very easy to program and easy to use
- Easy to install–no wiring required
- 3 user groups – Admin, Normal User and Temporary User
- Backset is 60 mm or 70mm (adjustable)
- Bluetooth connection (optional)
- Four independent unlock methods: Fingerprint, ID-tag, mechanical key, and mobile phone (optional)
- User capacity: 180
- Fingerprint capacity: 90
- Card capacity: 90
|ID Card (Optional)
|Zinc Alloy (ML10 Series)
ABS Plastic (PL10 Series)
|60mm or 70mm (Adjustable)- American Single Latch;
62 mm – German Standard Mortise
|Admin -10; Normal User – 60; Temporary User – 20
|4 ×AA Alkaline Battery
|0°C – 55°C
|Over 6000 Times (Approx1 year)
|Backup Unlocking Way
|Mechanical Key & 9V Battery
|30-53 mm (Standard)
|Dimensions (W*L*D )
|Front – 69*155*35 mm
Back – 69*155*25 mm
Keyless Door Locks with Bluetooth/Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Electronic Smart Locks for Home by ZKTeco + 5pcs of RFID Cards (Zinc Alloy)
【4 Ways to Unlock】: Key less entry with Fingerprint ID Card Smartphone App+Mechanical Key.
【Reversible Handle】: Handle, latch and strike is reversible design for all door open direction, install guide video: search Smart Lock ML10-ID Installation Guide on YouTube. The Operation of ZKBioBT;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ejG0z_ziRY&feature=youtu.be
【Set Time zone Function】: Provide house cleaners, dog walkers, and others with access for a few hours, a week, or just specific times of the day. Supervisor password, APP. password and Bluetooth pairing password for your choices.
【 Visitor Record】: See a detailed log of who has entered and exited your home, and exactly when they did, from your smartphone.
【NOTE】: This fingerprint Lock is not waterproof and it’s only for indoor use. It is not recommended to use in environments below 0 degrees. For customer service, please contact us at dayari today.
ML10-ID is integrated with fingerprint recognition, RFID card technology and optional BLT 4.0 technology,
which enables you to unlock the door and manage users through your mobile phone
Dayari technologies offers you our esteemed client, convenient card lock systems for hotels, motels, dormitories and residence which include Cylindrical and Mortise latch options available in RFID Smart Card lock technologies
The advantage of RFID hotel locks are:
- Standalone installation (no wires required)
- Reading technology: contact-less RFID (ISO1443A)
- Unlimited master keying potential
- Non-volatile memory: records last 400 openings including date, time and card
- Deadbolt operates by a thumb-turn inside the room for added guest privacy & security
- Programmable to customer needs: office mode, free passage, etc.
- LED’s to include the lock status including a low battery warning