Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone
Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone,This product ships directly from the manufacturer’s distribution center in Nairobi Kenya.The Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone is the latest conferencing superhero with its crystal clear audio offering crystal clear calls.
Make your meetings going forward all about the power of the Android 5.1 operating system, which operates this device of well-design, highly efficient acoustics, and flexibility of design that allows for the addition of an external speaker if needed for larger conference rooms.
It truly is mobile, providing wireless and wired pairing with smartphones or PCs/tablets via Bluetooth and USB Micro-B ports.
Call recording Wireless microphone Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room External loudspeaker connection Pairing via Bluetooth Key Features and Benefits New structure design This Y-shape 5-inch touchscreen device released from Yealink, representing the first letter Y of Yealink.
It facilitates your conference room experience by simply putting all of the key conferencing functions at your fingertips. HD audio The Yealink CP960 conference phone combines the hardware and software.
It includes the Yealink Noise Proof Technology, to fully improve its audio quality. Thanks to its built-in 3-microphone array, CP960 owns a 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup range, regarding as an ideal solution for any conference room that needs best audio experience.
as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other! Through the two add-on CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90, the Yealink CP960 provides long audio-capture distance at a radius of up to 20 meters without any wiring troubles.
Rich features and high expansibility with Yealink CP960, up to five parties can join a conference call from different locations, helping your company cut costs and save time. In Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room.
It is possible to create a meeting directly and invite or allow someone to join the ongoing meeting seamlessly; besides, its Active Speaker feature helps you easily recognize who is speaking during the meeting.
Pairing Yealink CP960 with your smartphone via Bluetooth or with your PC/tablet via USB Micro-B port allows you to turn the Yealink CP960 into a loudspeaker or microphone with ease, in addition, after successfully pairing, you can merge all these three devices, your smartphone, PC/tablet and IP conference phone CP960, into one hybrid UC meeting.
Moreover, CP960 is also qualified for being used in a large training room by connecting it to an external loudspeaker via 3.5mm audio-out port; and it supports local and USB call recording, local available recording time is up to 100 hours.
CP960www.yealink.comOptima HD IP Conference Phone. It is time to optimize your conference room with Yealink latest conference phone – the Yealink Optima HD IP Conference Phone CP960, comprising the power of the Android 5.1 operating system.
With user-centric design philosophy, this Y-shape brand new release from Yealink combines simplicity of use with sophistication of features, being perfect for any team environment, especially
for medium to large conference room. In regard of its crystal-clear audio quality, your conversation will sound natural and bright anywhere with well-designed CP960, and beyond that, you can connect an external loudspeaker to it if necessary.
The Yealink CP960 provides wireless and wired pairing with your mobile staff – smartphone or PC/tablet via Bluetooth and USB Micro-B port; As a valuable complement for your conference room.
Yealink concentrates on users themselves, giving you an easily and clearly engaging business conference experience.
The Yealink CP960 conference phone strikes an outstanding balance between ease-of-use and powerful features, delivering a smarter audio conferencing solution for your company.
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree microphone pickup range
- Two additional CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Based on Android 5.1 operating system
- 5-inch multi-touch screen with 720×1280 resolution
- Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room
- 5-way conference call• Hybrid UC meeting
- Built-in Wi-Fi (4GHz/5GHz, 802.11.b/g/n/ac)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Connect to PC via USB Micro-B port
- 1 VoIP account
• Call hold, mute, DND, call recording, hotline
• 5-way conference call
• Redial, call waiting, emergency call
• Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
• Ring tone selection/import/delete
• Set date time manually or automatically
• Volume adjustment
• Pairing via Bluetooth/USB Micro-B port
• External speaker connection via 3.5mm audio-out port
• Create meeting directly
• Join meeting seamlessly
• Active Speaker
- Optimal HD audio
• Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• 20-foot (6-meter) microphone pickup range
• Apply to medium to large conference room
• Built-in 3-microphone array, 360-degree voice pickup
• 56mm diameter and 10w speaker
• Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
• Echo cancellation tail length is up to 320ms
• Background noise suppression
• Codecs: G722, G722.1C, G726, G729, G723, iLBC, Opus
• DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
• VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC
Display and Indicator
- 5” 720×1280 capacitive touch screen
• Volume key
• Home button
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
• Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11.b/g/n/ac)
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af ), class 4
• 2 x Wired MIC port
• 2 x USB 2.0 port
• 1 x 3.5mm audio-out port
• 1 x USB 2.0 Micro-B device port
• 1 x Security slot
– Yealink CP960 IP conference phone
– Ethernet Cable (7.5m CAT5E UTP cable)
– Wireless Microphone CPW90 (Optional)
– Wired Microphone CPE90 (Optional)
– Quick Start Guide
– Yealink PoE Adapter YLPOE30 (Optional)
• Qty/CTN: 4 PCS
• N.W/CTN: 5.6 kg (CP960)
10.4 kg (CP960-WirelessMic)
• G.W/CTN: 8.4 kg (CP960)
11.6 kg (CP960-WirelessMic)
• Giftbox size: 405mm*392mm*141mm
• Carton Meas: 589mm*401mm*421mm
There are no reviews yet.